Sunday, July 10, 2011

"We're in BobbiLand?"

Yes we are. And it's NOT a democratic country.

Do they even have to ask??  Although I never did have a name for it prior to that inquiry.
The kids are starting a coalition party to run me off, but they will have to do some SERIOUS fundraising.
It's been that kind of day...great overall,  yet the kids were staging a coup.  Unsuccessfully I might add.


Started the day on the beach, only to discover the tide was out a mile!  Hope these creatures made it until the tide returned.  Also the kids wanted to know how Sand Dollars and Clams reproduce. Yep, and since I didn't have the information at the top of my head we checked it out here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sand_dollar and http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_do_clams_reproduce


ok, am I allowed to be excited about this photo, if I was the photographer???  Of course I take 'em all, but this one is coooool!  That crab jumps out of the girl's hand shortly...she was entertained for hours.


Christmas in July?  Holly beside the restaurant where we are staying, very vibrant!


Our flowers should be this tall and that pretty in another month or two in Alberta?


Craig Bay Heritage Museum.  My kids LOVE history and any old implement they can set their eyes upon.  Or lean on.  It was great to way to spend the afternoon.


Thankful for the sunshine and free time....relaxing, perhaps not, but life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments: the good, the bad and the ugly:)